Bus Schedules and School Start Times
Everything will run two hours later than normal.
- Buses will pick up students at the normal location two hours later
than students are normally picked up (ex. Usual pick up is 7:10 a.m.,
now pick up will be 9:10 a.m.)
- Schools will begin two hours later than normal times
- Early Childhood programs at Caze, Cedar Hall, Culver, Daniel Wertz,
Evans, and students in Delaware district attending St. Vincent’s, will
start two hours later than usual.
- Bosse TLC childcare program will operate on school’s schedule.
- Fee-based early childhood programs – Little Husky World at Scott;
Little Panther World at Daniel Wertz; and Little Bulldog World at
Dexter, will continue to operate 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Morning pre-kindergarten sessions at EARC and Rehabilitation Center cancelled; afternoon sessions continue as normal.
- Elementary schools and K-6 schools will start at 10:15 a.m.
- Middle schools, K-8’s and high schools will start at 9:30 a.m.
- AIS Diamond will start at 9:55 a.m.; for students who attend only for morning half-day, classes will be cancelled.
- AIS First Avenue will start at 10 a.m.
- Youth Day Treatment - busses will pick up students two hours later than normal and dismissal will stay at noon.
- Breakfast will be served to Ed Center students only.
Innovative Model Programs
Southern Indiana Career & Technical Center, Medical Professions
Academy, Shepard Academy, and Early College will operate two hours later
- Morning classes begin at 9:40 a.m. and afternoon classes will begin at 12:20 a.m.
Extended Day Centers
Ed Centers will operate on normal schedule, opening at 6:30 a.m.
English as a Second Language Programs
International Newcomer’s Academy at Washington for middle grades students will be cancelled.
International Newcomer’s Academy at Lodge will operate according to the school’s delayed schedule.
International Newcomer’s Academy at Bosse will be in session in the afternoon, as usual.
Fifth Grade Instrumental Music Program
The before school instrumental music program for fifth grade students
will operate two hours later than normal, as will bussing to the