Bus Schedules and School Start Times
Everything will run one hour later than normal.
- Buses will pick up students at the normal location one hour later
than students are normally picked up (ex. Usual pick up is 7:10 a.m.,
now pick up will be 8:10 a.m.)
- Schools will begin one hour later than normal time
- Early Childhood programs at Caze, Cedar Hall, Culver, Daniel Wertz,
Evans, and students in Delaware district attending St. Vincent’s, will
start one hour later than usual.
- Bosse TLC childcare program will operate on school’s schedule.
- Fee-based early childhood programs – Little Husky World at Scott;
Little Panther World at Daniel Wertz; and Little Bulldog World at
Dexter, will continue to operate 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Morning pre-kindergarten sessions at EARC and Rehabilitation Center cancelled; afternoon sessions continue as normal.
- Elementary schools and K-6 schools will start at 9:15 a.m.
- Middle schools, K-8’s and high schools will start at 8:30 a.m.
- AIS Diamond will start at 8:55 a.m.
- AIS First Avenue will start at 9 a.m.
- Breakfast will be served to students.
Innovative Model Programs
Southern Indiana Career & Technical Center, Medical Professions
Academy, Shepard Academy, and Early College will operate two hours later
than normal. Morning classes begin at 8:40 a.m. and afternoon classes
will begin at noon.
Extended Day Centers
Ed Centers will operate on normal schedule, opening at 6:30 a.m.
English as a Second Language Programs
International Newcomer’s Academy at Washington for middle grades students will be cancelled.
International Newcomer’s Academy at Lodge will operate according to the school’s delayed schedule.
International Newcomer’s Academy at Bosse will be in session in the afternoon, as usual.
Fifth Grade Instrumental Music Program
The before school instrumental music program for fifth grade students
will operate hour later than normal, as will bussing to the program.